Our commitment to you
- "Acupuncture is...STARTING A FAMILY. It's realizing I can get pregnant, time focused on my entire well-being, and a healing relationship. And, I cannot disregard that, to me, it's Jason and Beth. I have such high regard for them. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else."Aileen
- "Acupuncture is... Jason's friendship, hope of healing, freedom from prescription drugs, and the joy of deep relaxation. It is a way to liberate the body's natural healing paths. It really is HOPE."John
- "Acupuncture is... An hour of meditation for someone who never meditated. It's clarity, a break from everything, a time to think. It's therapeutic for every part of life. It's something I never knew I needed so badly and now cannot live without."Eva
- "Acupuncture is... Wanting to run out of the clear blue, realizing there's life without pain, and taking an hour to myself each week. It's my not knowing how it works, just that it works. It's dialogue, friendship, and healing. It's energy and calmness all in one."Angela
- "In our society, everything is so fast. Acupuncture has taught me to slow down. To look at myself, listen to what's going on with my body, and pay attention to the mind and body connection."Krista
Acupuncture is a holistic, energy-driven approach to health care based upon thousands of years of clinical knowledge.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
We frequently use Chinese Herbal Medicine along with acupuncture for powerful results.
Food can be an incredible vehicle to enhance health and well-being
We use the vibrations of tuning forks to complement our acupuncture treaments.
A therapy designed to stimulate the flow of blood and Qi by applying suction through a small glass or plastic cup.
Moxibustion, or moxa, is a traditional Chinese medicine therapy to warm acupuncture points.
Building on traditional acupuncture, this relatively new method intensifies care by introducing electric stimulation.
Gua Sha Treatment
Gua Sha treatment is a Traditional Chinese Medicine pain treatment.
Massage is a terrific complement to Traditional Chinese medicine.