Maybe you’re seeking help with us because mainstream medicine has let you down.
Or maybe you want to combine the treatment your doctor is recommending with Traditional Chinese medicine.
Either way, we offer a down-to-earth and refreshing approach to holistic medicine we’re sure you’re going to like.
Our commitment to you
- At Rocky Coast Family Acupuncture clinic we care about and connect with you deeply. You’re never just a number.
- We believe everyone has a right to be listened to, taken care of and valued. We deliver on this promise.
- We work closely with you to release your body’s natural abilities to heal at all levels — body, mind and spirit.
- We aim to empower you, so that you, in turn, might experience life to its fullest.
What clients have to say?
- I had been to a reproductive endocrinologist who had said I was going to need a lot of medical help to get pregnant so I was able to avoid all of that with acupuncture. It appears that when they put the needle it increases your body’s own opioids and your own endorphins.Liz
- I never really believed in acupuncture and then I was trying to get pregnant for eight months and I was going to have to start doing invasive treatments to see if anything was wrong. My hairstylist was telling me about Chris at Rocky Coast Family Acupuncture. So I made an appointment and came and got pregnant that month.Kelly
- Chris was with me at the start of what I now call my "fertility journey" and her work is both effective on its own and complementary to Western medicine. She helped me relieve stress and get my body ready for pregnancy through acupuncture, and acupuncture increased the potency of the Western fertility therapy I eventually ended up receiving. I remember coming in for acupuncture from Chris the day after I suspected that I had finally conceived and feeling like the procedure was truly going to help the pregnancy take hold. It did - hooray!Erika
- "Acupuncture is...STARTING A FAMILY. It's realizing I can get pregnant, time focused on my entire well-being, and a healing relationship. And, I cannot disregard that, to me, it's Jason and Beth. I have such high regard for them. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else."Aileen
- "Acupuncture is... Jason's friendship, hope of healing, freedom from prescription drugs, and the joy of deep relaxation. It is a way to liberate the body's natural healing paths. It really is HOPE."John
- "Acupuncture is... An hour of meditation for someone who never meditated. It's clarity, a break from everything, a time to think. It's therapeutic for every part of life. It's something I never knew I needed so badly and now cannot live without."Eva
- "Acupuncture is... Wanting to run out of the clear blue, realizing there's life without pain, and taking an hour to myself each week. It's my not knowing how it works, just that it works. It's dialogue, friendship, and healing. It's energy and calmness all in one."Angela
- "In our society, everything is so fast. Acupuncture has taught me to slow down. To look at myself, listen to what's going on with my body, and pay attention to the mind and body connection."Krista
Acupuncture is a holistic, energy-driven approach to health care based upon thousands of years of clinical knowledge.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
We frequently use Chinese Herbal Medicine along with acupuncture for powerful results.
Food can be an incredible vehicle to enhance health and well-being
We use the vibrations of tuning forks to complement our acupuncture treaments.
A therapy designed to stimulate the flow of blood and Qi by applying suction through a small glass or plastic cup.
Moxibustion, or moxa, is a traditional Chinese medicine therapy to warm acupuncture points.
Building on traditional acupuncture, this relatively new method intensifies care by introducing electric stimulation.
Gua Sha Treatment
Gua Sha treatment is a Traditional Chinese Medicine pain treatment.
Massage is a terrific complement to Traditional Chinese medicine.